The seventh edition adds 22 new drug monographs, as well as updated dosages and information for existing drugs. A noteworthy feature is the Prescriber Highlights section found at the beginning of each monograph that allows readers a quick method of finding important information for that drug.
- Fully updated edition of the classic Veterinary Drug Handbook
- Features 22 new drugs, as well as updated dosages and information for existing monographs
- Lists references after each monograph for easier access
- Offers current information on compounding stability for key drugs
- Provides detail on monitoring, chemistry, storage, and dosages
- A must-have reference for veterinarians and veterinary students